Monday, March 10, 2008

Day and Night.

So today after work I talked to (or possibly moped on) Alan, and Jesus, I don't appreciate him enough.

Not that he's some kind of perfect Love God or anything; he's not a huge romantic himself and sometimes he ticks me off, but he basically treats me the way you'd expect a guy to treat his girlfriend. Maybe better. He's nice, and fuck, nice guys finish first and women do like nice guys. He wants to do things besides sex together, he wants to make me happy, he wants to be my friend and also a pretty good fuck.

And I can say "You know, I really like you," and rather than going OMG NO MY PRECIOUS BODILY FLUIDS he'll say back "Aw, I like you too."

And we'll kiss.

And then we made plans to go to this cool bar in north Seattle that has really rare imported boozes and after we can get late-night breakfast by Greenlake and then we'll go home and get in bed and there won't be any holding down or slapping or buttfucking. But we'll hold each other very close and trust and care for each other, and that feels almost as good as getting rammed up the ass.

7 comments:

  1. That's more like it. A man that can not only separate his penis from his brain, but who treats love and friendship as different things.

    But we'll hold each other very close and trust and care for each other, and that feels almost as good as getting rammed up the ass.

    Debateable.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "It's a shame you can't find a Dom who isn't a complete asshole."

    Hey now, I'm a Dom and I'm not a complete asshole. Sadistic bastard, yes, but not an asshole. Rare but we exist!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, no, I wasn't saying that all Doms are assholes, quite to the contrary--I know several who aren't. I meant that it's a shame that Holly, specifically, can't find a Dom who is actually a nice person as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. we'll hold each other very close and trust and care for each other, and that feels almost as good as getting rammed up the ass.

    I'm probably evil for thinking this is hysterical.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Elliot Spitzer really appreciates what you are doing.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Owen - Actually, I think it's more about not separating his penis from the rest of him, so that he doesn't have to have such a freakout about having sex with someone and also liking them.

    Louie - Wha? Are you, uh, calling me a whore?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Owen - Actually, I think it's more about not separating his penis from the rest of him, so that he doesn't have to have such a freakout about having sex with someone and also liking them.

    Well, when you look at it that way, it makes sense. Bad combination of metaphors on my part.

    ... And I dont understand how this relates to a politician who hired a call girl.

    ReplyDelete