Monday, June 14, 2010

What's the opposite of "sour grapes?" Greener grass, maybe.

It's 4 AM. I have to get up for work at 6 AM. (FML and all that. But I slept all day, so it's not as bad as it could be, this is really just a nap.) I am, at this moment, about the horniest I've been all year. I want it so bad and I would give it so good.

But tomorrow night! Tomorrow night I'm off all night and all of the next day. If I can secure a partner, I can hump like a crazy monkey tomorrow night.

The only question is, tomorrow night, will I still feel like it, or will I have a sudden compulsion to rearrange the spice rack and play Wii Fit and do some beading? Or will I try and find no one, or no one appealing?

The way I feel right now, when I'm can't just go out and have sex--man I want to hang on to this until I can.

1 comment:

  1. With your schedule it's a little hard to know what "tomorrow" means, but I hope you can get your sex-man soon.

    ReplyDelete